Your New Sliding Roof Bulk Fertiliser Shed May Pay For Itself In One Year!
A Sliding Roof Bulk Fertiliser Shed makes fertiliser handling on your farm fast, easy and efficient.
The ability to buy and store your fertiliser ahead of time, when prices are best, gives you lower farm on-costs and improved profitability. For some farmers, they have almost paid off the shed in one season, just by being able to buy fertiliser early, before prices spiked.
On-farm fertiliser Storage Sheds Allow FAST storage of fertiliser ahead of sowing time. This reduces sowing time stress and allows savvy farmers to increase their grain profits by buying fertiliser when prices are best and sowing when conditions are best.
Buy Your Fertiliser When Prices Are Best
+ Fast, Easy Handling
= Increased Farm PROFIT!
Benefits for You
Buy your fertiliser when prices are low to dramatically reduce your farm on-costs and increase your farm profits.
- The price of your shed may be paid off in just one season’s fertiliser cost savings – that’s what you call an excellent investment! Click here to see Ray Kernick’s story.
- Allows you to buy your fertiliser when prices are lowest
- Stores and protects fertiliser until you’re ready to use it
- Saves you time with fast, efficient handling of fertiliser
Additional benefits include:
- Roof rolls open easily by just one person and takes only 30 seconds… seriously! Watch the video to see it for yourself.
- Unloads a full semi-tipper in just 5 minutes!
- Makes it easy to get transport operators to deliver as there’s no waiting to unload
And it doesn’t stop there…
- Gives you protection against fertiliser delays in supply so you’re ready to sow at the optimum time
- Easy to build yourself as it’s a low height shed and you get an easy step by step building guide
- Reduces the cost of the shed needed to store your fertiliser because the shed doesn’t have to be as high, as would otherwise be needed, to tip a semi inside a normal shed structure
It also has alternative uses…
- Use for short term grain storage at harvest time
- Storage of fodder for your livestock or for sale to others for their livestock
- Multi-purpose – store low farm implements, trailers etc in the shed when not used for fertiliser
- They’ve also been used for other purposes like small quantity hay bale storage, almond storage, as a sand bunker and even as a telescope shed!
Then there is the OPPORTUNITY TO REDUCE TAX
New tax depreciation measures, that include sheds for fodder storage, mean that you may be able to claim an immediate tax deduction if your shed is used for fodder storage. See below for further information.
Sizes & Types
The standard and most popular size is
9m 12m or 15m
2.4m (at eaves)
2.67m (8’9”) clearance at centre of gable
Other sizes and styles available on request.
If you require a customised Sliding Roof Bulk Fertiliser Shed to suit your own personal preferences, please contact us to discuss your needs.
Free call 1800 088 528
Fertiliser Shed 1:
7.5m x 15m x 2.4m
120 tonnes fertiliser capacity
Fertiliser Shed 2:
7.5m x 12m x 2.4m
94 tonnes fertiliser capacity
Fertiliser Shed 3:
7.5m x 9m x 2.4m
68 tonnes fertiliser capacity
Fertiliser Shed 4:
Option of swing doors added to enclose the open front. Available in all shed sizes mentioned above. Photo here shows swing doors open and 2 semi’s tipping at once
The investment in your new Sliding Roof Bulk Fertiliser Shed will vary depending on the size, shed style, accessories required and the location of your farm.
Please inquire and we’ll discuss your needs with you, help you work out what might suit you best, and then we’ll be able to generate one or more proposals that will suit your specific circumstances.
New Tax Depreciation Measures For FODDER STORAGE SHEDS
The Federal Government announced new tax depreciation measures for primary producers. It opened the door for farmers and other primary production businesses to claim an immediate tax deduction on fodder storage infrastructure.
For example, the following shed types, when used for fodder storage:
– Hay Sheds
– Grain Sheds
– Silage Sheds
– Sliding Roof Sheds used for stock feed
– Other sheds used for storing other stock feeds
Under the new measures, primary producers may be able to claim the full cost of a fodder storage asset.
* Conditions Apply – Before ordering or otherwise relying on information within this publication, you must seek advice from your own independent advisor on how the tax rulings may apply to your specific circumstances.
What Others Say
“Shed Almost Paid For Itself In One Year”
“It has been absolutely brilliant!
The fact that we can bring a semi load of fertiliser in, tip him off and have him gone in 5 minutes has made a huge difference to delivery times of fertilisers and the ability to get transport operators to deliver it.
We expected (when we bought it) that the shed would be paid for by the difference in the price of fertiliser, in one season. It didn’t work out quite like that … but it was very, very close.”