Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the “Chance to win $50,000 Prize Draw” (the “Promotion”) and a description of the prizes that may be won in the Promotion form a part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. Entries not complying with these Terms & Conditions are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any entry received if it does not comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Victorian and South Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of New Horizons (SA) Pty Ltd, Trading as “Grant Sheds” (the “Promoter”), and its associated companies, agencies associated with this promotion, and employees of participating authorized dealers and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- All times and dates are times and dates in South Australia time and are based on the 24 hour clock. 00:00hrs is the start of a day and 23:59hrs is the end of a day.
- The Promotion commences 1/9/13 and concludes on 31/3/14 at 11:59 pm SA time
- To enter the Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotional Period spend $1000 (inc GST) with Grant Sheds (deposit must be paid before an entry form is issued). Entrants can then enter their details on line at www.farmshedcash.com.au & www.garagecash.com.au and via mail to New Horizons (SA) Pty Ltd, Trading as “Grant Sheds” PO Box 29 Monash SA 5342. To be eligible entrants must include their name, address, phone and receipt number. An entry (one entry only) is also available online for entrants who do not buy a shed.
- Entries received after the Promotional Period closes, incomplete or indecipherable entries, or entries otherwise not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions will be deemed invalid. Photocopies of Entry Forms and sales receipts are not acceptable and will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Prize winner will be determined by a random draw from all valid entries. The prize draw will take place, in the presence of an independent witness at New Horizons (SA) Pty Ltd, Trading as Grant Sheds at 100 Johansen Rd, Monash SA 5342 at 2.00pm on 4/4/14
- The Winner will be notified by telephone and will also be sent a letter within two days of the draw. The Winner’s details will be published on 4/4/14 at www.farmshedcash.com.au and www.garagecash.com.au for a period not less than 28 days.
- The winner from the prize draw will be invited to attend a lucky draw event. If the winner is unable to attend the lucky prize draw, the promoter will appoint a proxy. The draw will take place In the presence of an independent witness. The entrant will have a chance to pick one envelope from 250 envelopes. One envelope will contain a $50,000 cash prize cheque with 249 envelopes containing $1000.00 cash prize cheque. Only one person will have the chance to win either prize. At the Event, the Entrant (or the Proxy) will be given the right to randomly pick one (1) envelope from the two hundred and fifty (250) for the Entrant’s chance to win. The Entrant shall win the prize contained in the envelope that the Entrant (or the Proxy) selects. The odds of the Entrant winning the major prize are 250:1. The draw will take place at New Horizons (SA) Pty Ltd, Trading as Grant Sheds at 100 Johansen Rd, Monash SA 534 at 2.00pm on 11/4/14
- The Winner will be notified by telephone and will also be sent a letter within two days of the draw. The Winner’s details will be published on 11/4/14 at www.farmshedcash.com.au and www.garagecash.com.au for a period not less than 28 days.
- Total Prize Pool Valued at $50,000.00
- Should the winner wish to attend the lucky draw, the winner is required to make their own travel arrangements to attend the draw.
- Prizes are not exchangeable. Any prize will be sent as a bank cheque to the respective winners address and contact details.
- Subject to the approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority, in the event that any prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 3 months from the date of determination of that winner, their entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary subject to regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will take place, in the presence of an independent witness, at New Horizons (SA) Pty Ltd, Trading as Grant Sheds at 100 Johansen Rd, Monash SA 5342 at 2.00pm on 11/4/14. The promoter will appoint a proxy to pick one envelope from 250 envelopes. One envelope will contain a $50,000 cash prize cheque with 249 envelopes containing $1000.00. Any Winner will be notified by telephone and will also be sent a letter within two days of the draw. The Winner’s details will also be published on 11/4/14 at www.farmshedcash.com.au and www.garagecash.com.au for a period not less than 28 days.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who is in breach of these Terms & Conditions or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating, the entry process or the Promotion.
- In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is New Horizons (SA) Pty Ltd Trading as “GRANT SHEDS”(ABN) 34 112 781 003 100 Johansen Rd Monash SA 5342 Phone 08 8583 5262
Authorised under permit numbers:
SA Licence No: T13/1504
Vic Permit 13/1937